Good Apple collects information via the following methods:
- Information you provide to us by filling out forms or sending information directly via goodapple.com, any Good Apple managed media page, or a Good Apple email address.
- Good Apple uses many common internet technologies, such as cookies, to keep track of users’ interactions with Good Apple and client digital properties and services, including, but not limited to, website traffic data, location data, weblogs, and the resources that you access. We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, cookie ids, site user ids, operating system and browser type.
- Advertisements (“Ads”) which are delivered by Good Apple services through third-party providers. When Ads are served, information regarding your interaction with the Ads shown to you is collected by the third-party advertising exchange and measurement partners and may be provided to Good Apple. Good Apple and third-parties operating the ad serving platforms we use, collect and utilize interest, contextual, demographic, geo-location information, and device related info (i.e. device id and browser type, date and time stamps) and information related to Ads served (such as preferences, content viewed, clicks and views) in connection with delivering and measuring advertising.
- Our third-party service providers may set and/or access cookies or other data collection technology which collect information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites, mobile websites and/or mobile applications across your various devices, in order to provide content and advertisements about goods and services of interest to you across those various devices. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices with respect to it, please refer to the relevant third parties’ privacy policies.
How do we use the information collected?
Information collected may be used in the following ways:
- Contact you about our products and services or those of our clients or other third parties.
- Consider your candidacy for employment.
- Respond to questions or comments from website user
- Deliver Ads that include targeted, behavioral advertising based upon information compiled about users to provide more relevant advertising content. This data is used to help choose which Ads to deliver and to enhance our advertising and analytics capabilities as well as to offer analytics measurement and data enhancement services to our partners for their marketing and advertising purposes.
- Analyze and model client and partner provided data.
- Good Apple may share data with clients, consultants and other third parties such as partners and vendors who have agreed to comply with privacy protections similar to those in this policy for the purposes listed above.
- Information obtained from the website, client or partners may integrate with information obtained through sources other than the website, including both offline and online sources. We reserve the right to transfer any information to our successors in business and purchasers of website assets or line of business.
Data Collection Sub-Section for Data Subjects to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Good Apple may collect personally identifiable information, or Personal Data as such term is used for Data Subjects in the EU under its General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), via the website contact page, through employment inquiries, and through our working operations with clients. “Personally identifiable information” includes information such as your name, email address, address, or other information that specifically identifies you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you.
Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Good Apple may also collect (through methods described below, such as cookies) and store information about your interaction and use of the website, client websites or Ads served by Good Apple vendors.
A cookie is a small, temporary data file that internet sites write to your computer/device when you visit them. Good Apple may also use other similar technologies that collect data similar to that collected by a cookie. Information we may collect through cookies and other similar technologies includes your IP address, browser type, language preference, operating system, the name and type of device, the operating system of your device, and the date and time of each user visit or request. Web browsers can be configured to reject all cookies, or to notify the user when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change cookie and privacy preferences. However, rejecting cookies may impact the functionality of the website. For more information about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. These technologies do not collect and are not associated with Personally Identifiable Information under GDPR definitions.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information may be used for the following purposes:
- Contact you about our products and services or those of our clients or other third parties
- Consider your candidacy for employment
- Respond to questions or comments from website user
- Marketing operations using client and partner provided data for reporting
- Analysis and modeling of client and partner provided data
Good Apple may share personally identifiable information with clients, consultants and other third parties such as partners and vendors who have agreed to comply with privacy protections similar to those in this policy for the purposes listed above. Information obtained from the website, client or partners may be integrated with information obtained through sources other than the website, including both offline and online sources. We reserve the right to transfer any information to our successors in business and purchasers of website assets or line of business.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We reserve the right to use and share any such Non-Personally Information collected at the website, client websites or Ads served by Good Apple vendors for the purposes of helping us better understand when an internet user has seen or clicked on an advertisement. These technologies will help tailor advertising messages delivered, reporting purposes, and performing statistical analysis of the information.
The types of data we are collecting under the EU-US Privacy Shield, the purposes for which each such type of data is being collected and used, and the types of third parties to which we may disclose such information (and the purposes of such disclosure) are set forth above in this Privacy Statement.
You have rights, as set forth above in this Privacy Statement, to access, edit and have deleted your Personal Information. The choices and means offered you for limiting use and disclosure of your Personal Information are set forth above in this Privacy Statement.
Notwithstanding any language to the contrary in this Privacy Statement, in cases of onward transfer to third parties of Personal Information of EU individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield, we are potentially liable.
Attention: Privacy Complaints for EU
5-9 Union Square West, 4th Fl
New York, NY 10003
Good Apple will respond to complaints from EU citizens within 45 days. If any complaints by EU residents against Good Apple cannot be resolved informally, we have agreed to participate in the JAMS dispute resolution procedures pursuant to EU-U.S. Privacy Shield principles. EU residents with unresolved complaints may refer them to JAMS as described at https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-or-safe-harbor-claim. Under certain circumstances, these dispute resolution processes may result in your ability to invoke binding arbitration. We are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the United States Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) with respect to its compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield. Users may direct complaints to the FTC in the event the dispute resolution processes described above is unsatisfactory.
Required Disclosure: Good Apple may be required to disclose Personal Data to the extent required to meet a legal obligation, including national security or law enforcement obligations and applicable law, rule, order, or regulation.
Data Collection Sub-Section Applicable for California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, Good Apple must disclose what information it collects, uses, discloses and sells. California residents also have the right to:
- Request disclosure of our data collection and sales practices as they relate to you, including the categories of personal information we have collected, the source of the information, our use of the information and the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties, if applicable, including information about the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
- Request a copy of the specific personal information collected about yourself during the 12 months before your request.
- Request the deletion of information collected about you – with specific exceptions outlined in the text of the CCPA; however, we may retain information that has been de-identified or aggregated.
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal data.
- Not be discriminated against for choosing to exercise any of these rights.
- Authorize an agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf – if you use an authorized agent to exercise any rights, you must provide the authorized agent written permission to do so, and we may deny the request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that it has been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
Please note – when exercising these rights:
- You may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period.
- We will need to collect information from you so that we can verify your identity before providing your information.
- We will respond within 45 days of confirming your identity.
Good Apple does not share, sell, rent or trade your personal information with third parties for their commercial purposes for monetary or other gain.
The table below shows the types of data collected within the last 12 months classified by CCPA defined categories, purposes of use, source categories and the additional parties with whom Good Apple may share data. The purpose of the collection is included, and where data has been disclosed, the categories of third parties to whom the disclosure was made are included.
|Category of Personal Information||Data Types Collected||Purposes for Which Such Information is Collected||Categories of Sources||Categories of Parties with Whom Information May Be Shared|
|Identifiers||Name; address,business contact details; email address;professional license id; customer id;cookies and weblogs||To respond to your requests;provide the requested service;market our services to you and provide information about events; advertising campaign performance analysis; advertising||User completing a web form; registering for a service or subscribing to the newsletter; digital advertising platforms; website analytics software||Clients; advertising partners for targeting segmentation|
|Protected classes||Gender; age; race;marital status;military status;medical condition;political affiliations||Advertising campaign performance analysis; advertising targeting||Digital advertising platforms; website analytics software; 3rdparty data providers; client CRM||Clients; advertising partners for targeting segmentation|
|Commercial information||Purchase histories and customer profiles||Advertising campaign performance analysis; advertising targeting; sales performance analysis||Digital advertising platforms; website analytics software; 3rdparty data providers; client CRM||Clients; advertising partners for targeting segmentation|
|Biometric Information||Consumer behavioral profiles||Advertising campaign performance analysis; advertising targeting||Digital advertising platforms; website analytics software; 3rdparty data providers; client CRM||Clients; advertising partners for targeting segmentation|
|Internet or Electronic Activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application or advertisement||Advertising campaign performance analysis; advertising targeting; sales performance analysis||Digital advertising platforms; website analytics software; 3rdparty data providers; client CRM||Clients; advertising partners for targeting segmentation|
|Geolocation||Address, IP location, triangulation data, consumer check-in data, store purchase timestamp||Advertising campaign performance analysis; advertising targeting; sales performance analysis||Digital advertising platforms; website analytics software; 3rdparty data providers; client CRM||Clients; advertising partners for targeting segmentation|
|Audio/Visual/Electronic information||Data from internet connected electronic devices||Advertising campaign performance analysis; advertising targeting; sales performance analysis||Digital advertising platforms; website analytics software; 3rdparty data providers; client CRM||Clients; advertising partners for targeting segmentation|
|Professional or employment||Current job status, position, specialty||Advertising campaign performance analysis; advertising targeting; sales performance analysis; employment opportunities||Digital advertising platforms; website analytics software; 3rdparty data providers; client CRM; webforms; email submissions||Clients; advertising partners for targeting segmentation|
|Education related||Education level||Advertising campaign performance analysis; advertising targeting; employment opportunities||Digital advertising platforms; website analytics software; 3rdsubmissions party data providers; client CRM; webforms; email||Clients; advertising partners for targeting segmentation|
|Probabilistic/Inferential consumer profiles||Device id matching, probabilistic modeling to build consumer profile||Advertising campaign performance analysis; advertising targeting; sales performance analysis||Digital advertising platforms; website analytics software; 3rdparty data providers; client CRM||Clients; advertising partners for targeting segmentation|
As used in this CCPA section, “personal information” does not include:
- Information that is lawfully made available from federal, state or local government records
- De-identified or aggregated information
- Information excluded from the scope of the CCPA, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data• Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994
- In any access or deletion request that you make pursuant to this notice, you should include your full name, e-mail address, and clear instructions regarding changes and/or information you are requesting in sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to your request. In addition, we ask that you please provide sufficient information to enable us to reasonably verify that you are the person (or an authorized representative of the person) regarding whom we collected the personal information. Generally speaking, verification will be performed by matching the identifying information provided by you to the personal information that we already have. Depending on the sensitivity of the data involved in the request, this process may vary in the verification steps.
- In order to protect the security of your personal information, we will not honor a request if we cannot verify your identity (or, in the case of an authorized representative, authority to make the request) and confirm that the personal information relates to you. With respect to any requests to delete your data, once we receive and verify your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception under applicable law applies. If we cannot comply (in whole or in part) with a request, the response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply.
- We will respond to consumer requests in a reasonably timely manner. If we require extra time to respond, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
- To exercise any of your rights herein, you can contact us using the contact information provided at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
Good Apple is committed to taking appropriate and reasonable measures to ensure that personally identifiable information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Protection for Minors
This Site is not intended for users under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about any person under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian learns that a minor has provided us with personally identifiable information, that minor’s guardian should send a request to Good Apple marked “Under 18 Privacy Concerns” if they would like the information submitted by the minor deleted from our database. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If your personal information or your preferences change or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
In addition, our mailing address is:
5-9 Union Square West, 4th Fl
New York, NY 10003
Toll-Free Phone Number: